RE: GREETINGS

From: mtim00011@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu Nov 27 2014 - 12:01:04 EST

Dear friend,

With due respect, My Name is Mr. Eric peters. I work with Benin Mines &
Energy Industry and also the Head of Finance/contract approval department.
A deceased contractor has unpaid contract balance payment of five million
eight hundred thousand euros (â5.8M) for supply and installation of
Industrial Equipments to our Industry. If you are interested to receive
this sum for our use, please let me have your telephone number and full
names to enable me give you comprehensive details on what we are to do to
get this transaction concluded. Contact me via my email address:
ericpeters90@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mr. Eric peters.