Re: Support for Perf CTF traces now in master (was Re: FW: [RFC 0/5] perf tools: Add perf data CTF conversion)

From: Sebastian Andrzej Siewior
Date: Thu Nov 27 2014 - 11:20:51 EST

On 11/27/2014 04:43 PM, Jiri Olsa wrote:

> hi,
> any other way besides compiling eclipse to test this? For pure mortals
> with Fedora eclipse rpm.. ;-)
>
> or any instructions for the compilation.. I actually haven't checked yet

| mvn clean install -Pbuild-rcp -Dmaven.test.skip=true

does the trick. It took a while to complete especially since it sucked
some jars at 30KiB/sec

That archive at
https://breakpoint.cc/perf-ctf/trace-compass-0.1.0-20141126-1744-linux.gtk.x86_64.tar.xz

contains the standalone application "tracecompass" without eclipse. It
contains also the patch I quoted in the thread.

> thanks,
> jirka

Sebastian