Re: [RFC] adp1653: Add device tree bindings for LED controller

From: Ivaylo Dimitrov
Date: Sat Nov 22 2014 - 13:46:01 EST

Hi,

Can you capture raw bayer images correctly? I assume green
means YUV buffers that are all zero.

Do you know more specifically which patch breaks it?

CCing freemangordon (Ivaylo Dimitrov). He tried to debug it
months ago but without success. Should know more info about this
problem.

I think that commit which broke it was not bisected...

According to my vague memories, the green captured image was a result from the ISP IRQ never got triggered. I tried to find why, but never succeeded.

Sakari, we discussed that on #maemo-ssu when I was playing with cameras, and there is nothing new in that regard:
http://mg.pov.lt/maemo-ssu-irclog/%23maemo-ssu.2013-09-18.log.html#t2013-09-18T18:46:38