Gratulujeme výhercom (Asa - Cj :. SP / 229/0 1,7 / 5,2 / EU.

From: Miller, Brande
Date: Thu Nov 06 2014 - 09:24:28 EST

Gratulujeme výhercom (Asa - Cj :. SP / 229/0 1,7 / 5,2 / EU.

Váš e-mail ID získal € 450,000.00 Euro (450.000. Euro)
Program španielskej medzinárodnej charity "El Gordo". (9/11/13/24/40)

Pre viac informácií kontaktujte postupov tvrdí;
NÁROK AGENCY MEGA STALLION
Pán Juan Felipe.
E-mail: stalonmega@xxxxxxx
Tel: 0034604.193.932 (hovorí anglicky a španielsky)

Meno, adresa, vek, povolanie, telefónne číslo

Odpovedať na tento email: stalonmega@xxxxxxx
Blahoželáme.
S pozdravom,

This message may contain confidential information, including, but not limited to, student personally identifiable information. Such information is intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution, or taking of any actions in reliance on the contents of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email message in error, please immediately notify me by telephone or email to arrange for the return of the original document to me. Please also delete the message from your computer. Thank you.