Re: [3.16.1 BISECTED REGRESSION]: Simtec Entropy Key (cdc-acm) broken in 3.16

From: Daniel Silverstone
Date: Wed Nov 05 2014 - 10:56:09 EST

On Wed, Nov 05, 2014 at 15:14:49 +0000, Nix wrote:
> > Did you get anywhere with trying to look at the device firmware?
> Look at it? Only Daniel Silverstone (Cc:ed) can do that. The only copy
> of the firmware I have is baked into the sealed key. :)

Sadly I can't look at the exact firmware of the device, but I can tell you it
was based on ST Electronics' virtual COM port example in their *old* STM32
development kits.

Fortunately I do have a record of that example code here:
https://git.gitano.org.uk/stm32-virtcomport.git/

I'm not a USB guru though.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged. Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69