Re: Cache Allocation Technology Design

From: Tejun Heo
Date: Thu Oct 30 2014 - 13:12:56 EST

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 07:58:34AM -0700, Tim Hockin wrote:
> Another reason unified hierarchy is a bad model.

Things wrong with this message.

1. Top posted. It isn't clear which part you're referring to and this
was pointed out to you multiple times in the past.

2. No real thoughts or technical details. Maybe you had some in your
head but nothing was elaborated. This forces me to guess what you
had on mind when you produced the above sentence and of course me
not being you this takes a considerable amount of brain cycle and
I'd still end up with multiple alternative scenarios that I'll have
to cover.

3. Needlessly loaded expression, which forces me to respond.

Combined, this is just rude and you've been showing this type of
behavior multiple times. Behave yourself.

--
tejun