Re: linux-next: error fetching the cris tree

From: Jesper Nilsson
Date: Tue Oct 28 2014 - 04:30:24 EST

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 01:08:57AM +0100, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Jesper,

Hi Stephen!

> Fetching the cris tree (git://www.jni.nu/cris.git#for-next) this
> morning produced this error:
>
> fatal: Couldn't find remote ref refs/heads/for-next

Ah sorry, my bad, I just changed the cris-mirror to copy from my
kernel.org tree, which had no for-next branch. Re-pushed now,
so it should be ok after the mirror has updated.

However, it might be better to switch over linux-next for cris
to use the for-next branch of this tree:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jesper/cris.git

Should go a bit faster from there. The old mirror (repo.or.cz) will still
be there, but the tree at jni.nu will probably not come back.

> I will use the cris tree from yesterday.

Thanks,

/^JN - Jesper Nilsson
--
Jesper Nilsson -- jesper.nilsson@xxxxxxxx