futex testsuite suggestion...

From: David Miller
Date: Mon Oct 27 2014 - 15:57:05 EST

First of all, thanks so much for writing your futex test suite, it's
proved invaluable for sparc64 kernel development for me lately.

I'd like to suggest that you add a test that triggers transparent
hugepages, because if an architecture doesn't implement
__get_user_pages_fast() such futexes cause a machine to hang.

I hacked up something simple that took the existing performance
test and made it operate in a register allocated using memalign().

I would suggest doing a memalign(HUGEPAGE_SIZE, HUGEPAGE_SIZE) then
iterating running a futex test within each normal page within that
hugepage.

Thanks!