Linux Kernel live patching mailinglist announcement

From: Jiri Kosina
Date: Sat Oct 25 2014 - 14:54:09 EST

Hi everybody,

the mailinglist we've been talking about for quite some time (but there
has always been something "more important") has now finally been
established.

Ideally, it should be used from now on for everything (purely technical)
that's related to common live kernel patching infrastructure being
prospectively gradually merged into mainline Linux Kernel.

The address of the mailinglist is

live-patching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And the subscription instructions are equivalent to any other vger
mailinglist ... if unsure, please consult

http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#live-patching

I suggest we now give everybody interested a few days to subsribe, and
start using the mailinglist "for real" around Nov 1st.

--
Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs