Re: 3.17.0+ files disappearing after playing old dos game on nfsroot laptop

From: Hans de Bruin
Date: Fri Oct 24 2014 - 12:07:29 EST

On 10/19/2014 07:32 PM, Hans de Bruin wrote:
On 10/15/2014 10:00 PM, Hans de Bruin wrote:
After playing an old dos game i am missing files on my nfsroot installed
laptop. Which one, wel /bin/ls is at least one of them. After a reboot
there all back again. But not al is well. Some icons on my kde panel
where gone. I have seen this twice in the last day's

The problem appears immediately after starting dosemu so this bisectable

My bisect ended here:

commit 8ed936b5671bfb33d89bc60bdcc7cf0470ba52fe