RE: SHIPPING COST FROM CHINA TO RUSSIA

From: RAIN
Date: Mon Sep 08 2014 - 23:13:36 EST

Dear Sir,

Good day! I'm Rain from Shenzhen Topway International Forwarding Co.,ltd

We are providing the Shipping service for Courier, Air and sea shipment from all cities of China
Our competitive advantages :

Full container shipment china ports to Russia,Central America and Africa ports

DHL,UPS,FEDEX courier door to door price 30% discount to worldwide

Especially:
Door to door sea freight cargo from Guangzhou to Singapore,Thailand,Malaysia,Phillippines, Kenya,Japan and Korea
DDP( Double custom clearance service to these countries): Include custom declaration in China, shipping to your country, custom clearance, duty and vat taxes paid. and delivery to your door. you only need waiting goods in your place no need pay else when it arrive your door.

To view more details, plz click in: www.topwayfreight.com

PS: Special sea freight by CMA CGM from China to North Africa, Black Sea,Adriatic Sea and Russia inland ports.

Sincerely hope we can receive your response to get the valuable opportuntity to offer our best service and also believe that we will be your reliable partner in China to take care your goods.

One chance, serve forever.

Thanks&Best regards
Ms.Rain
Shenzhen Top Way International Forwarding Co., Ltd
MOBILE & WHATSAPP:+86-13528787227
TEL:+86-755-89367755-802
Email:rain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype:rain-blestocean