Bug on Kernel 3.16 r6: Sound and Buffering in Clementine with Files are Transferring to Music Directory

From: Nick Krause
Date: Sat Jul 26 2014 - 23:41:27 EST

Hey Guys,
I seem to be hitting my first kernel bug in the kernel stated in my
subject line.
When I transfer a lot of music for a brtfs external hard drive I have the music
in clementine I am listening to is stopped for a few seconds and then continues.
I just using basic intel audio, nothing amazing. When someone replies to this
I will give more information as asked for :).
Cheers Nick
P.S. Thanks Guys for putting up with me a bit before I did something useful