Re: 3.16-rcX crashes on resume from Suspend-To-RAM

From: Markus Gutschke
Date: Sat Jul 26 2014 - 11:53:01 EST

Sorry for the delay. Remotely debugging kernels over a shared and
flaky 1MBps terrestrial wireless connection is quite a new experience
to me.

In any case, I was able to collect all the data that you asked for. I
then used "pm-suspend" to put the machine to sleep and asked a helper
to physically press the power button to wake the computer back up. My
helper told me that it crashed just as before, and they had to
power-cycle the machine to bring it back to life.

Please let me know, what other data I can get for you. And thank you
very much for putting up with my slow turn-around. I should have much
better response time again in about two to three weeks when I return
to civilization.

# Startup log file for stock 3.15 kernel
https://medusa.gutschke.com/markus/3.15-dmesg.txt

# Startup log file for b04c58b1ed26317bfb4b33d3a2d16377fc6acd0f
https://medusa.gutschke.com/markus/3.15-rc8-dmesg.txt

# /sys/* files for b04c58b1ed26317bfb4b33d3a2d16377fc6acd0f
https://medusa.gutschke.com/markus/3.15-rc8-platform-devices-firmware-node.txt
https://medusa.gutschke.com/markus/3.15-rc8-platform-devices.txt
https://medusa.gutschke.com/markus/3.15-rc8-pnp-devices-firmware-node.txt
https://medusa.gutschke.com/markus/3.15-rc8-pnp-devices.txt

# /sys/* files for b04c58b1ed26317bfb4b33d3a2d16377fc6acd0f with patch applied
https://medusa.gutschke.com/markus/3.15-rc8-patched-dmesg.txt
https://medusa.gutschke.com/markus/3.15-rc8-patched-platform-devices-firmware-node.txt
https://medusa.gutschke.com/markus/3.15-rc8-patched-platform-devices.txt
https://medusa.gutschke.com/markus/3.15-rc8-patched-pnp-devices-firmware-node.txt