Re: Arm Compiler - Part 1 of Compiling Tests

From: Nick Krause
Date: Mon Jul 07 2014 - 13:35:34 EST

That's fine I don't mind cleaning up the warning or not using Bugzilla.
On the other hand there seems to be too many FIXMEs in the main
kernel for one person to fix. In addition all the arm configs that were
failing for linux next to compile that didn't succeed are succeeded as
of now. That seems useful to tell the arm developers.
Cheers Nick