MY LOVE

From: mirianmastandrevvz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon Jul 07 2014 - 06:47:55 EST

prosÃm, mÅj drahÃ, budu rÃd, kdybyste mÄ kontaktovat na (mirianandrevv@yahoo.
in)

MÅj nejdraÅÅÃ
Jak se dnes mÃte a vaÅe rodina doufÃm, Åe je vÅe v poÅÃdku s tebou
JÃ jsem volal Mirian vidÄl jsem vÃÅ profil dnes (facebook) a zjistÃte, Åe jste
hoden bÃt moje jako nÄkoho, koho mÅÅu leÅel na jeho airms tak dlouho, jak lÃska
je znepokojenÃ, pÃÄi a teassing vÃm celou noc dlouho, Pokud mÃte zÃjem o
dozvÄdÄt se vÃce o, a pro mÄ ti poslat nÄjakà fotky z dolu mÅj kontakt tak:
(mirianandrevv@xxxxxxxx) Äekà se na slyÅÃm od vÃs
NavÅdy milovat
Mirian

please my dear i will like you to contact me at (mirianandrevv@xxxxxxxx)

My dearest
How are you today and your family i hope all is well with you
I am called Mirian i saw your profile today (facebook) and found you worthy to
be mine as some one whom i can lay on his airms as long as love is concern,
caring and teassing you all the night long, If you are interested in knowing
more about and for me to send you some pictures of mine my contact thus:
(mirianandrevv@xxxxxxxx) a waiting to hear from you
Loving you forever
Mirian