A must read

From: Lillian Mcquillen
Date: Fri Jul 04 2014 - 03:53:27 EST

--
Mrs Lillian Mcquillen
Email:lillianmcquillen@xxxxxx

Hello Dear,
My name is Lillian Mcquillen,i have been diagnosed of a terminal disease two years ago. I have been touched to Will the inheritance from my late husband to you for charitable and humanitarian causes. For more information please contact my attorney,
Edwin Clarke with email address:edwinclarkeesq@xxxxxxx

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
Thank you.