Re: Cleanup of Kernel Bugzilla

From: One Thousand Gnomes
Date: Sat Jun 28 2014 - 15:18:19 EST

On Fri, 27 Jun 2014 22:45:47 -0400
Nick Krause <xerofoify@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Do any of you use the kernel Bugzilla? If you do I was wondering if we
> can clean it up.

Developers are generally focussed on fixing bugs. Also the way bugzilla
works a lot of developers don't close the bugs and the originators never
get around to it.

Now if you want to clean up bugzilla then what would be really useful
(and probably quite tedious) is a list of all the bugs which end either in

- confirmation it is fixed, but the bug is not closed

- confirmation that it cannot be reproduced, but the bug is not closed

- with a question asking for more information which has had no reply in
say 3 months

Given lists of bugs in those categories I can then go and zap them.

Alan