Updated PEBS simplification/fixup patchkit

From: Andi Kleen
Date: Fri Jun 27 2014 - 19:10:51 EST

This patchkit is my take on how the PEBS event lists should
be revampled. Plus a fix for the ANY bit.

It is a superset of Stephane's patches and obsoletes them.

I think I discussed nearly everything in there already in some earlier
emails. Basic ideas/fixes:

- Don't list every PEBS event as that's not needed
- Check the flags as the SDM recommends
- Still allow cycles:pp of course
- Fix the counters for memory latency events
- Fix the DataLA handling on Haswell to support all events.
- Allow leaking events with ANY bit.

Also the patchkit removes more code than it adds, so it's a
simplification.

-Andi