Re: remap_file_pages() use

From: Jeff Smith
Date: Mon May 26 2014 - 09:52:28 EST

I've got no real issues at this point, but could you perhaps elaborate
a bit on the rough order of magnitude of "long" time and what cases
would be slower? I'm pretty sure that some places I've worked that
still have some remap_file_pages() logic in place aren't too religious
about checking dmesg.
--Jeff