is there a central index of subsystem- & cross-border - issues with progress on these ?

From: Winston Graeme
Date: Sun Apr 13 2014 - 22:21:26 EST

hi kernel-developers _

from recent coverage of the LSFMM-Summit on LWN.net, i again got the impression that there are performance- & behaviour - issues, that persistently don´t seem to get resolved & stay around for the next summit. Additionally many things come to light at such meetings of different user & development-sections, which often seem to get lost again, as there is no central index, page or wiki, .. of cross-border issues & progress on these .

There are more specific mailiglists for e.g. LF - workgroups or vendor- & distributor - specific kernel - pages, -portals & -wikis, but the only thing similar to a central index, that i could find, is the LWN - kernel-page index ( http://lwn.net/Kernel/Index/ ). Documentation being a weakness of the development process, LWN might be the only place.

Additionally there is the issue of, again undocumented, kernel features ; this all seems to me like unnecessarily hindering to coordination & progress.

or does this kind of place exist somewhere ?
please cc me as i am not subscribed - thank-you

_ vincent .