[media] videobuf-dma-contig: fix vm_iomap_memory() call

From: Ma Haijun
Date: Thu Mar 27 2014 - 07:08:03 EST

Hi all,

This is a trivial fix, but I think the patch itself has problem too.
The function requires a phys_addr_t, but we feed it with a dma_handle_t.
AFAIK, this implicit conversion does not always work.
Can I use virt_to_phys(mem->vaddr) to get the physical address instead?
(mem->vaddr and mem->dma_handle are from dma_alloc_coherent)

Regards

Ma Haijun

Ma Haijun (1):
[media] videobuf-dma-contig: fix incorrect argument to
vm_iomap_memory() call

drivers/media/v4l2-core/videobuf-dma-contig.c | 2 +-

1.8.3.2