linux-next: manual merge of the block tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Sun Mar 16 2014 - 23:55:29 EST

Hi Jens,

Today's linux-next merge of the block tree got a conflict in
fs/bio-integrity.c between commit eec70897d81b ("bio-integrity: Drop
bio_integrity_verify BUG_ON in post bip->bip_iter world") from Linus'
tree and commit bf36f9cfa6d3 ("fs/bio-integrity: remove duplicate code")
from the block tree.

I fixed it up (by using the latter - however, I am not sure that this is
completely correct as the BUG_ON more or less returns?) and can carry the
fix as necessary (no action is required).

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx