Re: linux rdma 3.14 merge plans

From: Or Gerlitz
Date: Wed Mar 05 2014 - 10:39:38 EST

On 05/03/2014 17:18, Roland Dreier wrote:
On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 1:54 AM, Nicholas A. Bellinger
<nab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>That all said, do you have an objection wrt taking this bits through
>target-pending..? Given the dependencies involved, that would seem the
>most logical path to take.
Perhaps not surprisingly, I would prefer to get a chance to review a
major change to the core RDMA midlayer rather than having you merge it
through your tree. So yes I do object. Please give me a chance to
review and merge it. I am working on that this week.

Hi Roland, we're very happy to hear that!!

As you know, we are soon marking whole five months!! (patches posted Oct 15th/2013) of sitting and waiting to your feedback, lost few upstream releases on the way. Let's get this into the works.

Or.

Or.