Re: perf_fuzzer compiled for x32 causes reboot

From: Vince Weaver
Date: Sun Mar 02 2014 - 10:59:56 EST

On Fri, 28 Feb 2014, Steven Rostedt wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Feb 2014 18:34:00 -0500 (EST)
> Vince Weaver <vincent.weaver@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> But perf_event bug finder is a much more prestigious title than
> "college professor" ;-)

yes, it's something to fall back on if/when I get denied tenure :)

I do enjoy tracking down bugs like this, it's why I spend a lot of time on
it when I should probably be doing other things.

> BTW, is the perf_fuzzer code posted somewhere? It sounds like it can be
> really useful for us to do our own testing too.

yes, code is fully available though possibly not publicized well. I
posted the full info later in the thread as I seem to be responding to
e-mails in reverse order today for some reason.

Vince