[GIT PULL] slave-dmaengine fixes

From: Vinod Koul
Date: Sat Mar 01 2014 - 12:02:33 EST

Hey Linus,

This request brings you two small fixes. First one for fixing dereference of
freed descriptor and second for fixing sdma bindings for it to work for imx25.

I was planning to send this about 10days ago but then I had to proceed on my
paternity leave and didnt get chance to send this. Now got a bit of time from dady
duties :)

The following changes since commit b28a960c42fcd9cfc987441fa6d1c1a471f0f9ed:
Linus Torvalds (1):
Linux 3.14-rc2

are available in the git repository at:

git://git.infradead.org/users/vkoul/slave-dma.git fixes

Linus Walleij (1):
dma: ste_dma40: don't dereference free:d descriptor

Markus Pargmann (1):
dma: sdma: Add imx25 compatible

.../devicetree/bindings/dma/fsl-imx-sdma.txt | 16 ++++++++++------
drivers/dma/imx-sdma.c | 1 +