Re: mtip32xx blk-mq status?

From: Jens Axboe
Date: Thu Feb 27 2014 - 00:07:22 EST

On 2014-02-26 11:29, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
Hi all,

with blk-mq stabilizing in mainline and Jens using mtip32xx as tje
major
example drivers in the past is there any progress on getting the
conversion finished and merged?

I'll pick up the pieces as soon as I get back and can test again. The
basic conversion is easy enough, I'll just dust that off. On top of
that
I started splitting the issue groups up, since it actually gets you a
good step further than just the basic conversion.

If you have a public branch for the latter, send it our way. We can
help with the SRSI testing.

Thanks, I'll get it setup next week.

The only problem area I ran into was the special case of the unaligned
writes.

Yup, it's a painful limitation. If you need any p420m hardware, let me
know.

Sure, a card for testing is always useful.

--
Jens Axboe