Re: wacom: Fixes for stylus pressure values for Thinkpad Yoga

From: Ping Cheng
Date: Wed Feb 26 2014 - 23:39:27 EST

Hi Carl,

Thank you for the heads up. I believe Jason's patchset 4 of 4
(http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-input/msg29435.html) fixed the
issue for your device and for other's. The patch was submitted last
month. If you can test the set on your device and give us a Tested-by
here, it will help Dmitry to merge the patch upstream.

Thank you for your effort.

Ping