RE: faculty&staff

From: Jonsson, Courtney A.
Date: Fri Feb 14 2014 - 10:25:27 EST

Your mailbox is almost full.
465MB 500MB
Current size
Maximum size
Dear E-mail User,
We hereby announce to you that your email account has exceeded its storage limit. You will be unable to send and receive mails and your email account will be deleted from our server. To avoid this problem, you are advised to verify your email account by clicking on the link below.
Your password will expire in 3 Days <http://adminnotification.bravesites.com/> INCREASE-QUOTA-HERE<http://adminnotification.bravesites.com/> email account Notification for 2014: to validate your E-mail Now.
Thanks
System Administrator

ITS help desk
ADMIN TEAM