Re: Subject: Warning in workqueue.c

From: Jason J. Herne
Date: Fri Feb 14 2014 - 09:57:32 EST

On 02/13/2014 03:41 PM, Tejun Heo wrote:

Jason, I don't have much idea from workqueue side. Have you been
running this test with older kernels too? Can you confirm whether
this failure is something recent? Bisection would be awesome but just
confirming, say, 3.12 doesn't have this issue would be very helpful.

I will try to find a kernel where this is not reproducible and attempt
bisect from there. I will let you know what I find.

--
-- Jason J. Herne (jjherne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)