What commit dropped config PLAT_SPEAR_SINGLE?

From: Paul Bolle
Date: Tue Feb 11 2014 - 15:29:38 EST

0) config PLAT_SPEAR_SINGLE was added in commit 5b65fc560398 ("ARM:
spear: use multiplatform configuration options."). That commit was added
in the v3.10 release cycle.

1) But in v3.10 config PLAT_SPEAR_SINGLE was already gone.

2) But I can't figure out which commit removed it. I guess it's some
merge commit that somehow is not included when I do (tree wide) "git log
-p" searches. What git trick will uncover that mysterious commit?

Paul Bolle