[GIT PULL 0/6] ARM: SoC changes for 3.14

From: Olof Johansson
Date: Thu Jan 23 2014 - 13:49:30 EST

Here are the main branches for arm-soc for the 3.14 merge window. We'll have a
few more patches towards the end, but this is the bulk of it.

Nothing too surprising in any of it, and we've been able to stay away
from too much conflicts this release cycle, I think the total was around
3 and none of them are messy (proposed resolution in each pull request)

I've pushed up a "resolved-for-linus" branch in case you want to compare
resolutions.

Please pull. Thanks!

-Olof