Re: [tip:core/urgent] MAINTAINERS: Restore "L:linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org" entries

From: Joe Perches
Date: Wed Jan 22 2014 - 13:18:35 EST

On Wed, 2014-01-22 at 18:06 +0000, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 09:30:23AM -0800, Joe Perches wrote:
> > Perhaps the biggest benefit of cc'ing lkml is
> > a centralized repository of proposed patches in
> > https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/LKML/list/
>
> Which isn't triumphantly usable as a result.

True, the current search mechanism isn't ideal as it
seems to only search titles and the robots.txt file
there doesn't allow spidering.

Anyway I do think having the ability to search for
previously proposed patches to a particular file in a
single place useful but not absolutely mandatory.

cheers, Joe