linux-next: manual merge of the sound-asoc tree with the tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Mon Jan 20 2014 - 21:43:48 EST

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the sound-asoc tree got a conflict in
sound/soc/soc-compress.c between commit 2a99ef0fdb35 ("ASoC: compress:
Add suport for DPCM into compressed audio") from the sound tree and
commit 76063d340520 ("ASoC: compress: Add suport for DPCM into compressed
audio") from the sound-asoc tree.

The sound tree version had a later Author date, so I just used that
version - let me know if something else should be done. Otherwise, the
sound-asoc tree needs to be cleaned up as this is the only change left in
it (relative to the sound tree).

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx