[PATCH v3 0/2] Qualcomm Universal Peripheral (QUP) I2C controller
From: Bjorn Andersson
Date: Fri Jan 17 2014 - 18:04:14 EST
Continuing on Ivans i2c-qup series.
Changes from v2:
- Removed unused variables and includes
- Corrected read logic in irq handler
- Made the polling loop in qup_i2c_poll_state() less arbitrary
- Only building suspend/resume if CONFIG_PM_SLEEP
Changes from v1:
- Cleaned up device tree binding example.
- Refrased device tree bindings.
- Following changes in the i2c framework.
- Use the core clock to calculate divider for the bus clock, instead of
explicitly setting it.
- Remove explicit pinctrl settting.
- Split/renamed qup_i2c_enable(bool) into enable/disable functions.
- Return value was overwritten on error in write_one/read_one.
- Initialize the i2c core every time, so that we actually can execute
more than 1 transmission per xfer.
Ivan T. Ivanov (2):
i2c: qup: Add device tree bindings information
i2c: New bus driver for the QUP I2C controller
.../devicetree/bindings/i2c/qcom,i2c-qup.txt | 41 +
drivers/i2c/busses/Kconfig | 10 +
drivers/i2c/busses/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-qup.c | 894 +++++++++++++++++++++
4 files changed, 946 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/i2c/qcom,i2c-qup.txt
create mode 100644 drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-qup.c
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/