Re: Atmel updates to atmel_mxt_ts touch controller driver - v6

From: Nick Dyer
Date: Fri Jan 17 2014 - 15:02:06 EST

Yufeng Shen wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 5:44 AM, Nick Dyer <nick.dyer@xxxxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:nick.dyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
> > We (Chromium authors) are planning on bringing our local tree of atmel
> > driver to be as close as possible to
> > upstream and trying to figure out what's the best tree to rebase against.
>
> I was considering picking up the patches that Dimitry has already reviewed
> and rebasing them against the current mainline to try and get things moving
> again - would that be useful?
>
> That would certainly be useful. Please let me know the branch/tag name once
> you finish that.

I've rebased Dimitry's atmel-mxt-ts branch against his dtor/next tree. You
can find it at

https://github.com/ndyer/linux/tree/for-next-20140117-dtor-rebase

I needed to update the INIT_COMPLETION api. So far I have verified it
builds, will do some testing on it next week.

I will also need to port my previous patchset on top of this branch.