RE:CONTACTING YOU AGAIN

From: Steven Tiano
Date: Tue Jan 14 2014 - 17:37:08 EST

Compliments,

This is the second time I am contacting you in this project. I have a Benefiting Business transaction worth of
millions of dollars which requires you to act as a Co-investor Partner to a diseased investor client from
ExxonMobil Oil and Gas, where I work as an Audit Accountant. Can you handle this project and can I trust you
in this?

If you can handle this transaction, then signify your interest by providing your full names, private contact
number and email for more details.

Best Regards,
Mr. Steven Tiano
E-mail: steventiano@xxxxxx