Furnitures,house furnitures and related items

From: Ucha Universal
Date: Tue Jan 14 2014 - 06:58:00 EST

Dear Sir.

We got your name and address from Romanian trade bulletin as a
reliable exporters and Manufacture of Furniture and related items

We here are also a big importers and distributors of furnitures and
related products with branches and offices in some of the African
countries for Good-sales, couple with our able customers who support
us financially in all aspect.

We will be much delighted for you to send us your quotation or
Pricelist OF YOUR PRODUCTS or WEBSITES immediately for us to submit
it to our customers for them to go through the same and place their
order immediately.

Our payment is 50% Payment in advance and the balance once the
shipment is ready for despatch

Our representative will visit your country for inspection once the
production is completed.

We will be much delighted if you can send us your price list for
proper study before discussing order.

Thanks for your kind understanding as we believe to build a profitable
and longlasting business relationship with your company.

Thanks while we anticipate positive respond from your office.

We remain
Amalanga Silvie
Divine Trading Company
Tel 00237-71169356