Re: perf and Kconfig

From: Alexis Berlemont
Date: Fri Dec 27 2013 - 19:16:20 EST

Hi,

I just checked your branch perf/kbuild9.

Your work is far more elaborate than mine. In my branch, I just reused
the *config targets so as to generate the files .config
include/config/auto.conf(.cmd), ...; after that, I manually modified
Makefile.perf with the variables CONFIG_* instead of using the whole
Kbuild system.

Thank you for your mail, it helped me a lot.

Alexis.