FROM PAUL COMPAORE// CALL ME

From: Mr. Paul Compaoree
Date: Fri Dec 27 2013 - 06:59:12 EST

Dear Friend,

I received encouraging information about you and how trusts worthy you are. I am delighted with such useful information. I am Foreign Operations Manager of Banque Internationale du Burkina (BIB/UBA) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

I want to transfer US$10.5 Million to your bank account. The fund belongs to our deceased customer who died with his entire family in Iraq War 2006, leaving nobody for the claim and as such, I decided to contact you to enable us claim the fund. Your share is 40% while 60% for me. This transaction is 100% risk free. Contact me for more details.

Thanks,

Mr. Paul Compaoree

Banque Internationale du Burkina (BIB/UBA)

ouagadougou,Burkina Faso

Tel:+226 65 37 29 22.

NB: The fund is free from drug and laundering related offences.