Regression: hang on BYT with new pstate support

From: Jesse Barnes
Date: Fri Dec 06 2013 - 14:02:04 EST

The drm-intel tree just updated to 3.13-rc, and I started seeing early
hard hangs on my BYT system. I bisected it down to this commit:

commit 19e77c28dbf1972305da0dfeb92a62f83df3a91d
Author: Dirk Brandewie <dirk.j.brandewie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon Oct 21 09:20:35 2013 -0700

intel_pstate: Add Baytrail support

Add support for the Baytrail processor.

The hangs occur at different times, so unless the get/set functions
aren't called until we change the state, the problem may be in the
core_set_pstate function instead? Maybe it's not suited to BYT somehow?

Thanks,