Re: Build regressions/improvements in v3.13-rc2

From: Geert Uytterhoeven
Date: Tue Dec 03 2013 - 16:01:33 EST

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 9:45 PM, Guenter Roeck <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> ia64-defconfig:
>
> arch/ia64/kernel/built-in.o: In function `skip_rbs_switch':
> (.text+0xef2): undefined reference to `preempt_schedule_irq'

Funny, that one was actually introduced in v3.13-rc1, but it fell through
the cracks of the regex handling in my script.

BTW, my scripts are back online: https://github.com/geertu/linux-scripts.
linux-log-diff didn't see the ia64 breakage, linux-log-summary did.
One day I plan to merge linux-log-diff and linux-log-summary, so I have
to maintain only one regex chain.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

Geert

-- Linus Torvalds