***SUSPECT*** Friend Please HELP

From: Amisi Salem
Date: Tue Dec 03 2013 - 14:52:19 EST

This is urgent.

I am a grandchild of Mr. Hussein Salem,who is unfortunately standing trial for various allegations of corruption against him in Egypt. I am presently on exile in Europe and the needs to seek this assistant. Please,if you received this email in your spam folder,kindly move it to inbox and reply asap. I have never met you in person,but I am revealing myself with the firm belief that I am doing the right thing.I have a deposit account with USD12.5 Million in a finance firm in Europe. The fund was deposited by me,in my name.If you are interested to Honestly work with me in this very important transaction, I will prepare the papers on your acceptance that you are the beneficiary of the fund and the bank will pay the money to you.

Upon your response to this email,and that you can Honestly help,I will further release details to you.

I have chosen to compensate you with 30% of the proceed.

Reply me soon

Sincerely,
Amisi Salem