[GIT PULL] Block fixes for 3.13-rc1

From: Jens Axboe
Date: Tue Nov 19 2013 - 21:43:39 EST

Hi Linus,

Normally I'd defer my initial for-linus pull request until after the
merge window, but a race was uncovered in the virtio-blk conversion to
blk-mq that could cause hangs. So here's a small collection of fixes for
you to pull:

- The fix for the virtio-blk IO hang reported by Dave Chinner, from
Shaohua and myself.

- Add the Insert blktrace event for blk-mq. This makes 'btt' happy when
it is doing it's state transition analysis.

- Ensure that blk-mq has disk/partition stats enabled by default,
instead of making it opt-in.

- A fix for __bio_add_page() and large sector counts.

Please pull!

git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block.git for-linus

Akinobu Mita (1):
bio: fix argument of __bio_add_page() for max_sectors > 0xffff

Jens Axboe (2):
blk-mq: ensure that we set REQ_IO_STAT so diskstats work
blk-mq: add blktrace insert event trace

Shaohua Li (1):
virtio-blk: virtqueue_kick() must be ordered with other virtqueue operations

block/blk-mq.c | 14 ++++++++++----
drivers/block/virtio_blk.c | 5 +++--
fs/bio.c | 2 +-
include/linux/blkdev.h | 3 +++