3.12: kernel panic when resuming from suspend to RAM (x86_64)

From: Francis Moreau
Date: Sun Nov 17 2013 - 04:42:23 EST

Hello,

I recently acquiered a new laptop. After installing archlinux which is
shipping a kernel 3.12, I've got some troubles after resuming from each
suspend to RAM.

The behaviour is as following: each resumes correctly and my session
seems to be restored but after typing a command on the term, I got a
black screen and the fan is becoming noisy which seems to indicate the
cpus are running intensively.

Today I got a different behaviour, after resuming I got a kernel panic.
I could take a picture of the laptop screen: http://imgur.com/f5uWFTY

Could anybody help me to sort this out ?

Thanks.