Re: [GIT PULL] A minor amd64_edac fix for 3.13

From: Borislav Petkov
Date: Sat Nov 16 2013 - 06:13:23 EST

On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 02:50:49AM -0800, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> As far as I can tell, only that one email had gotten caught by the
> spam filter. So it may be something in the body of the email itself,
> although I don't really see what that could be either..

Right.

> It happens occasionally, although it doors seem to happen much more to
> certain particular people than to others.

AFAIR, it had happened once before with a pull request a couple of
kernel releases back. Oh well, I will start sending the pull requests
from suse.de as their range is statically allocated and this should take
care of the dynamic IP range issues.

Sure, it is one: https://www.hetzner.de/

> It is hard to tell with gmail, since it probably uses heuristics very
> much like spamassassin, but doesn't make the internal scores available
> (to avoid gaming them, I'm sure). So there are likely multiple small
> triggers that combine, rather than one single reason. With "possibly
> bad ISP" probably just being one of them..

Right, I'm adding Frank who takes care of it, just so he's aware.

Thanks.

--
Regards/Gruss,
Boris.

Sent from a fat crate under my desk. Formatting is fine.