My name is Miss. AMINA HASSAN,a medical doctor working with NATO currently in Syria.

From: draminahassan
Date: Thu Nov 14 2013 - 13:42:07 EST

I got your esteemed contact during my comprehensive research for a reliable and trustworthy individual in your country; I will need your help in this situation I find myself. I am really afraid and I don't know whom to confide in. I have some money I made in the president of Syrian compound Bashar al-Assads during our search in rescue team NATO.I have kept it as secret for a little while and I need someone I can trust to work and transfer this money out of Syria as a medical documents. Please I will need your help on this for I can forfeit 25 percent of this money to make sure is safely used for me until I will be living the army next year. I will need to work with you in getting this money out of SYRIA.Please,get back to me and I will make the arrangement on how to get this done because I have no one to confide in, I joined the army as an orphan and I don't have someone to confide in as I believe you will be of helpful to me. I will be reviling the said amount immediately you give me your word of confidence to go ahead for this is a very huge amount of money, I had in mind to open and opera, If you feel we can do this together judiciously, reply me via Email for more details:(draminahassan110@xxxxxxxx)

Regards,
DR MISS AMINA HASSAN