Re: An small ftrace enhancement idea

From: Kenneth Lee
Date: Thu Oct 31 2013 - 19:40:22 EST

Thank you, Steve,

Yes, with a separated instance, I can measure the latency for a stimulation while capture the other schedule events which I am interesting in. This is a better solution. I don’t know this “instance” stuff before. I don’t need to create another axe. I am sorry for my ignorance.

Thanks and regards.

--Kenneth

在 2013年10月31日,下午1:50,Steven Rostedt <rostedt@xxxxxxxxxxx> 写道: