PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR INTEREST
From: MRS MUSA SAMORA
Date: Mon Oct 28 2013 - 12:02:22 EST
My name is Mrs Samora Musa,I have been suffering from Ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just few days to leave.I am from Libya, but based in Burkina Faso,Africa since ten years ago as a business woman dealing with cocoa exportation,now that i am about to end the race like this,without any family members and no child.I have $1.1 Million US DOLLARS in Bank of Africa(BOA)Burkina Faso which i instructed the bank to give African union leaders to help sick people around Africa.But my mind is not at rest because i am writing this letter now through the help of my nurse beside me here in my hospital room.
I also have $2.1 Million US Dollars in another bank in Burkina Faso which i want you to claim from the bank and use help less privileged people in your country,but you must assure me that you will take only 40% of the total money and give the rest 60% to the orphanage home in your country for my heart to rest.
Upon the receipt of your email that you are willing and capable to execute my plan, i will instruct the bank management to make the immediate transfer into your account.
Mrs Samora Musa.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/