Hello !

From: Andrew Martin
Date: Sun Oct 27 2013 - 21:04:07 EST

Hi,

i got your email from a marketing company in the US, and i decided to tell
you about the business opportunity in the company where i work. I work
with a multi national jewelry company in Texas USA. We are in need of raw
materials in our company and i will like you to stand as the supplier of
the raw material in India so we both can make extra profit from it.

My Company always visit your country (India) to procure most of their raw
materials since the past 2 years in huge quantity.They pay for the
materials on Cash on Delivery (C.O.D.) basis upon verification of the
materials.

I am looking for a reliable person/businessman that understands the Indian
local language who will assist me in contacting the local dealer of this
product in India. I have called the local dealer many times, but could not
understand the local language or rather my accent, to enable me negotiate
the terms of the supply with them.

This proposal is 100% risk free and will be another income generating
business outside your Specialization.

I will give you more details of this proposal the moment I hear from you.
I await your urgent response, to my email (andrew.martins@xxxxxxxxxxx)

Best Regards,
Andrew Martin