Re: linux-next: Tree for Oct 23

From: Sedat Dilek
Date: Thu Oct 24 2013 - 03:21:19 EST

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 5:13 PM, Thierry Reding
<thierry.reding@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've uploaded today's linux-next tree to the master branch of the
> repository below:
>
> git://gitorious.org/thierryreding/linux-next.git

WebGit URL?

Browsing "https://gitorious.org/thierryreding"; gives me a...

"This Git object is too large to be displayed in the browser

Consider cloning the repository locally and look at the object there"

Thierry, you were talking about moving to a <kernel.org> address, what happened?

- Sedat -